Scrum@Hardware Certified Scrum Master with Joe JusticeCourse / seminar / educational event / training session, Networking event | -
Our Scrum@Hardware Certified Scrum Master course is unique. Joe Justice, Founder of Team Wikispeed will use a real Wikispeed modular car to help teach Scrum.
Learn about the Scrum ceremonies, roles, and artifacts while drilling aluminium, bolting together a chassis or mounting suspension.
This class goes beyond theory, giving you the chance to take what you learn and immediately put it to use. We combine basic Scrum principles with advanced agile practices to create an intense hands-on experience applying the theory to physical product development.
This interactive two-day course will teach you both the practice and the theory behind Scrum. By the conclusion of the course you will know:
- How to be an effective Scrum Master
- How to improve teamwork and productivity
- How to launch new products faster than you think you possibly can
- How to demand, and receive, technical excellence to not only deliver products faster, but with higher quality.
Upon successful completion of this course and an online exam, each participant will be enrolled as a Certified Scrum Master, which includes a one-year Scrum Alliance membership.
As a Certified Scrum Master you will:
- Be prepared to pass the Certified Scrum Master test and become a Scrum practitioner
- Be qualified to lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master
- Have the opportunity to network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Engage with instructors and classmates on challenges specific to your organization
Anyone wanting to become a Certified Scrum Master. The class will be extra interesting to Hardware/Product Developers, R&D teams, software developers that coordinate with hardware teams, managers of product development groups that want to explore fundamentally new methods to delivering, embedded software team members.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION Language: English Place: Holiday Inn, Wallisellenstrasse 48, 8050 Zürich Date: 17 & 18 November, 2016 Duration: 2 days. Both days 9:00 to 17:00 Price: 2900 CHF incl. VAT incl. course materials and meals.